The Terms and Conditions: Information explaining your rights to having access to the Company website
1.2 An “online game” – a network gaming platform that uses a constant connection to the Internet.
“Betting” – money (including electronic), which the player transfers to the bookmaker’s office to play on its site.
“Device(s)” – any application access tool, i.e computers, laptops, smartphones, or personal digital assistants.
“Software” – a collection of computer programs and associated data that contains instructions to tell a computer what to do and how to do it.
“Sportsbook” is a company or individual that accepts bets from individual sports gambling players.
2. Site Usage
2.1 You are eligible to play games if you:
- 18 years old;
- You read the Terms and Conditions and absolutely agree with them;
- You are at age of being eligible to play games in your country where internet games are allowed.
2.2 If you do not qualify, the company has the right to:
- Bock your participation in the games and revoke your account.
- Notify the appropriate authorities.
2.3 During the registration process when you “JOIN AND REGISTER” confirm the following:
- Your age (18 years old);
- You agree and totally understand the terms and Conditions;
- Terms and Conditions form a legally obligatory contract (“Agreement”) between you and the Company.
We have the right to correct, update and change these Terms and Conditions without any notification. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to check for amendments, updates, and/or changes.
4. Intellectual Property
All website services, information, and software are protected by copyright and other forms of intellectual rights.
5. Conditions of Use
By using the Services you verify:
- You are 18 years old;
- You are not limited by legal capacity;
- You are not classified as a gambler;
- You are aware of the risk of losing money;
- You are not involved in criminal activities;
- You do not use funds obtained illegally;
- You do not give others the chance to use your account;
6. Registration and Membership
To participate you have to complete the membership registration, and place bets with the Company. We will take all necessary steps to be sure that your personal information is kept confidential. We will follow up to make sure that all your personal information provided is correct and true. It is up to you to keep your personal information confidential. We reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of identity and age to support your membership application. We reserve the right to verify your name and address by post.
7. Placement Of Bets
7.1 We accept bets on games advertised on the Website(s) and/or Device(s). We only accept bets placed online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Bets are not accepted in any other. The Company reserves the right to suspend a client’s account at any time. Bets will be valid if your username and password have been entered correctly, provided you have sufficient funds in your account.
7.2 You are responsible for all operations that occur in the use of any of the following:
- Account number;
- Username and password.
7.3 Only after your transaction ID is shown on your screen, bets will be considered valid and accepted by The Company.
8. Software License
You acknowledge and agree that the Software provided to you is the property of the Company and you have no rights to it. You are not allowed :
- Install or download the Software;
- Copy and transfer the Software to any other person;
- Rent or lease the Software to any third party.
9. Settlement Of Transactions
The company has the right not to process the transaction in case of a mismatch between the bank account and the registered name. Your winnings do not include the amount of the bet, and this should be taken into account when gambling.
10. Collection Of Winnings
We will not disburse your funds unless the full value of your deposit is added up. Funds can only be withdrawn from your account in the same currency in which the deposit was made. The bank account used for the initial deposit must match the name of the registered account. The Company can charge all reasonable fees concerning deposits and withdrawals from your account.
Only 1/4 of the total bets will count as turnover for bets made on roulette. The turnover required for all bonuses will not count as an effective return.
Bonuses awarded are only valid for a period of thirty (30) days. The Company reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or modify these promotions at any time.
12. Promotional Abuse And Irregular Play
12.1 We have a zero-tolerance policy for bonus abuse, fraud, unfair use of our benefits, and/or other suspicious activity, and reserve the right to block and remove relevant bonuses and winnings.
12.2 We may from time to time review transaction records and logs for any reason. If the review reveals that you are participating or attempting to participate in any strategies that we believe are:
- Abuse of advertising,
- Irregular play,
- Deferred winnings such as “free spins” or “bonus”,
We leave the right to reject, retain, revoke or terminate your right to any winnings, or stop your access to the Website and/or lock your account.
12.3 Take into account: in such cases, we will not be under any obligation to provide a return of any funds that may be kept in your account other than the initial deposit sums.
12.4 Advertising Abuse” includes:
- Cooperating with other players in abusing a promotion;
- Making a deposit and withdrawal immediately thereafter for the purpose of abusing a promotion;
- Using multiple accounts to receive multiple free spins bonuses or offers more than once.
You agree to indemnify the Company against any damage that may result from a breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or the Betting Rules.
The Company reserves the right to discontinue or remove Services, temporarily or permanently, and is not responsible for the activities of external or third-party public domain websites.
15. Cancellation, Termination, And Suspension Of Account
The Company reserves the right to void any winnings, freeze and block your account if:
- You have several active accounts with the Company;
- The name does not match the name of the bank account;
- You provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- You did not provide identifying information when you were asked to do so;
- You are under legal age.
16. External Websites
16.1 The Company is not responsible or liable for the content or privacy practices of external websites.
16.2 The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from, or in any way connected with, your use of links to external websites.
16.3 In no event shall the Company be affiliated or associated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias, products, services, or the operators or owners of external websites.
17. Adding or Discontinuing Games
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to add new games or features to the Website(s) or to start, stop, terminate, restrict access to or modify any game or feature in any capacity at any time.
The Company reserves the right to pursue any remedy for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree fully and without prejudice to the Company and its affiliates, and employees, including legal fees and all other costs that may arise as a result of:
- Your breach of the Agreement, in whole or in part;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The English version of this Agreement shall take precedence in the event of any inconsistency between any translated versions of this Agreement.
This Agreement makes up the whole entire understanding and agreement between the Company and you.